The first Chicken Coop Restaurant franchise store was opened in 1966 and since then has grown throughout Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana. In 2012 a new leadership team was brought on to enlarge the geographic footprint of Chicken Coop Restaurant franchises and has implemented a strategy to expand throughout the mid-west.
Become part of one of the most dynamic and flexible franchise development programs in the QSR industry. Chicken Coop Restaurant is an established brand with an innovative spirit that serves quality products at value prices. With over 45 years of experience Chicken Coop Restaurant is strategically positioned for continued success.
We invite qualified franchise prospects to check-out our franchise requirements and submit a contact form. All applications will be reviewed for consideration.
Benefits of Franchising
Some of the key benefits that a Chicken Coop Restaurant franchisee will receive by joining the Chicken Coop Restaurant franchising family are:
- Joining a time-tested proven operation
- Site Selection Assistance
- Store Plan Specifications and Access to Approved Vendors
- Grand Opening Support
- Initial Management and Staff Training
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Volume Purchasing Pricing for Food and Packaging
- Use of Chicken Coop Restaurant Logo, Brand and Unique Recipe
Chicken Coop Restaurant is a brand offering a fast food franchise opportunity unlike any other. It's not for everyone and requires bold, passionate leadership. We are looking for franchisees that believe in accountability and take as much pride in serving the front of the house as managing the back of the house.
With our regional footprint, there is abundant opportunity to accelerate growth domestically and rapidly expand the brand. We are actively seeking to partner with qualified individuals who possess the right mix of expertise and enthusiasm. Potential restaurant franchise candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Possess solid business experience
- Must have a minimum net worth of $400,000 and $200,000 in liquid assets, per restaurant
- Make a commitment to grow with the Chicken Coop Restaurant brand
- Previous franchise experience is advantageous
Estimated start-up costs range from $230 - $450,000 (excluding real estate and construction.)
Franchise fee is $25,000 per restaurant.